Monday, April 9, 2012

Brave days and Shy days

Jasper has what I call 'brave days' and 'shy days'. On his brave days, he likes to come out and wander around the room while I'm at the computer, and on his shy days, he won't eat while I'm in the room unless I move the food dish well under the bed. 

He had several shy days after my last update, but late last night he had a brave day, and I managed to get a video of it. This video is the result of several hours of coaxing, but it was well worth it, as you can see.
There are a couple of firsts in this video, namely that he came over for treats while I was at my computer, that he accepted treats from me while I was much higher than him (I'm usually on the same level as him) and there's a few times where he's definitely asking for pettings, but was too far away for me to reach him (the sound of the chair moving makes him nervous still, so I didn't want to press my luck my moving closer)


No comments:

Post a Comment